Silicon rubber raw material for fashion women plastic sandals

Silicon Rubber Raw Material For Fashion
  • Seller Wuhan Jiehong International Trading Co., Ltd.
  • Min. Order 1 Kilogram/Kilograms
  • FOB Price US $1.95-2.65 /Kilogram

Item Details

Port: Any Chinese seaport
Supply Ability: 50000 Ton/Tons per Month
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal

Product Description

silicon rubber raw material for fashion women plastic sandals

Product Description

Application

Packaging&Logistics

1. FedEx/DHL/UPS for samples & small quantity order delivery, Door to Door.
2. By Air, by Sea or by Rail for batch goods, for FCL. Airport/Seaport/Railway Station receiving.
3. Delivery Times: 1-7 working days for samples; 5-20 working days for batch goods.

1,TT/T 30% advance payment, then the rest 70% payment against the copy of B/L.
2,L/C 100% irrevocable L/C at sight
3,Delivery time 5-7 work days after get the advance payment

Company Information

Certificate

Contact Us

Recommended Products